Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Understand the entire web development process (design, development and implementation)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Basic understanding of database systems: PostgreSQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Hands on creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (GoLang, RoR)
- Basic English communication skills. Good English reading skill.
- Experienced with Agile software development
- Experienced with DevOps, AWS, Kafka, Kinesis
- Experienced with building e-commerce stores
- Experienced with integrating e-commerce platform APIs (Shopify, Haravan, Shopee, Lazada...)
- Being able to work fullstack (NodeJS, ReactJS, NextJS)
- Salary range: up to $3000
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4 & 1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
Why you’ll love working here
Becoming a member in developer team, you will have:
- Opportunities to build world-class products that shape the future of E-commerce
- Autonomous and flexible in an Agile team environment
- Constantly innovating and enhancing technology
- Opportunities to learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleagues
- Professional and creative office view
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.