Why we are looking for you
- We are seeking a Frontend Tech Lead who will be responsible for creating high-quality applications that will reach consumers around the world. You'll work closely with our Product Managers, UI/UX designers, and other developers to help translate business requirements and specifications into deliverable, high-quality product features.
- The ideal candidate is self-sufficient and a strong team player who is curious and loves solving challenging problems. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
You will be leading the frontend team of one of our successful products, making outstanding impacts which will empower thousands of eCommerce entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Suggest solutions to platform requirements, think outside the box to get things done.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Ensure UI/UX of developed pages and software with pixel-perfect design.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Cooperate with the backend team to develop new plugins, features, controls for eCommerce apps that serve thousands of global users.
- Interact with product designers, backend developers to make sure back-end infrastructure is well-designed and implemented correctly.
- Mentor the other junior developers in the team to leverage the performance and skills of the entire team.
- Great knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS.
- Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms. Has good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Git tools/Git flow.
- Deeply understanding of UI/UX Principles & User Behaviors.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.
- Teamwork: You’re willing to support other members to find out solutions & get things done.
- Mentoring: Ability to review code and give advice for the junior members in the team
- English proficiency.
- Demo projects attached with your job application.
- Salary range: 30M – 60M Gross
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and Passionate Colleague.
- Professional and Creative Office View.
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Ability to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. Learn and grow with a talented team. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Working time: Monday to Friday