Why we’re looking for you
With a team of talented people who are eager to learn and develop further as the best product building specialists in order to create a convenient, delightful and best user experience. We are looking for someone like you, to build a great and world-class user experience (UI/UX) for users.
If you have been experienced in designing clean & modern user interfaces, have keen eyes for aesthetics and details, and have high standards of quality with a problem solving mindset, Let’s join us to collaborate & build, learn and grow together!
You will join the product team to enhance the customer experience in our product ecosystem for thousands of global customers through conducting research, analysis, products’ improvement, etc.
- Participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices.
- Monitor and analyze performance data for product features
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Contribute to the product’s design system.
- Create flows, sketches, prototypes, wireframes, and high fidelity mockups to communicate concepts, solicit feedback and drive an aligned approach among your team and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the product team to create new features and ensure any UI/ UX solutions will help to compliment the overall user experience and journey.
- Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
- Good presentation and facilitation ability to walkthrough the product team on user experience journeys.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as an UX Designer/ Product Designer.
- Experience on how to research & analyze complex user flows and distill them into easy to use experiences. Ability to use data to make decisions.
- An understanding of customers' needs, not what we want, based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Good working experience or knowledge of UX (and Interaction Design is a plus).
- Have product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience.
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Experience in the latest design softwares (Figma, Sketch, XD, Illustrator, etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and presentation.
- Good at English (research, basic communication).
- Familiarity with SAAS products is a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Salary range: Product Designer: 30M- 60M NET
- 12 remote working days/year
- Days off: Public holidays, and on top of that, 12 paid days off/year.
- Working Time: Mon - Friday
- No OT
- Monthly Company Team Building, Travel 1-2 times/year
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Monthly Incentive Payouts Awards for "Employees of The Month"
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
Becoming a member in designer team, you will:
- Create visual concepts for world class products
- Agile working environment that supports data driven designs, help you unearth the new trends and to be on track
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Ability to join in every step of product development, from research, brainstorming, prototype, wireframe for tracking & analysis. You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas or discussing with marketing, customer support teams.
- Grow your skills by designing powerful experiences and rocket your career.