Why we are looking for you
- We are looking for a young and talented person to join our HR team and execute the various types of activities relating to our Employer Brands and Internal Communication.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with both digital publishing, recruitment marketing and event organizing. You will work closely with Employer Branding Manager and Human Resources Manager to organize internal events to improve our employees’ engagement and simultaneously also promote our employer brands on multiple recruitment platforms to attract potential candidates.
Employer Branding (80%)
- The responsibilities of EB position include but are not limited to:
- Create and implement content on all platforms such as Website, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok), press, newsletters, brochure, flyers, marketing materials,...
- Liaised with HR admin, suppliers, vendors to produce and manage marketing collaterals
- Support and coordinate partnership (external) events
- Work closely with other teams to execute projects related to improving continuously all online channels' content, layout, interface optimization.
- Undertake other tasks from line manager
Internal Communication (20%)
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Work with HRM & EBM to manage IC events (event content planning, event operation managing and organizing)
- University/Bachelor’s degree, prefer major in Marketing, Human Resources, Communication
- At least 1+ years of experience in employer branding or internal communication roles
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication, event organizing, time management
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative, result-oriented, user-focused
- Fast-learner, hardworking, open for challenges
- Salary range: $450 - $850
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- 13th-month salary bonus: fixed.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Health insurance for team members.
- Days off: Public holidays, and on top of that, 12 paid days off/year.
- 12 remote working days per year
- Working time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM, from Monday to Friday
- Address: 16th floor, TNR Tower 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Hanoi.
Why you’ll love working here
- Opportunities to learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Opportunities to build employer brand in a fast paced industry (E commerce)
- Opportunities in developing new networks in both marketing and human resource
- Collaborative, supportive environment
- Flat organizational structure: you are encouraged to propose your ideas and pursue your passion.
- Young and passionate colleagues
- Professional and creative office view