Why We Are Looking For You
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Specialist in this high growth rate stage, who can work directly with our customers all over the world.
After purchasing/sale for the product is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, that means the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for customer-facing communication to ensure they have the best experience in this product and service, and no negative reviews left.
You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Communicating with customers via live chat platform to help them get familiar with the product or provide them the appropriate document included in conversations.
- Listening to customers and working with technical staff to figure out what their issues exactly are and solve them as soon as possible.
- Ability to own the customer experience and deliver more than their expectations, treat them well as a guest in your own home
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users of the product
- Thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication – including: email, chat, ticket and social media such as Facebook Group
- Collaborating with technical staff to learn the product and support the customers to use it effectively
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that help to improve our products and create a better customer experience
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
- Must be a good team player, capable of working independently as well.
English: Advanced level (Effective written communication skills).
French is a plus.
- Good Knowledge about e-commerce is a big plus.
Minimum 1+ years’ experience in Customer Support (experience in technology/ e-commerce is an advantage).
- Patience, attentiveness and goal-oriented focus.
- Being empathy — the ability to understand and share the feelings of another — is more of a character trait than a skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with all personality types.
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom-out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Salary range: $400-$600 NET salary.
- Extra OT bonus.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise 2 times per year and Team Leader promotion opportunity.
- Working directly with foreign customers and colleagues, leverage your Business English Communication skills.
- Health insurance for team members.
- Days off: 12 annual leaves/ year and 12 remote working days/ year.
- You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: Regular team building activities, tickets to conferences, sporty activities, etc.
- Working time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 AM; 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
Why you'll love working here
Becoming a member in CS team, you will:
- Deliver a top-notch customer experience which helps customers to maximum their benefits
- Become an expert with in - depth knowledge about world-class products and services
- Own valuable customer relationships in one of the fastest thriving industries.