Why we’re looking for you
We're planning for a big launch! After years of product development and marketing, we want to publish a unique opportunity for a talented User Acquisition to join GemPages & EcomSolid before the big scale up. We're looking to hire a Senior User Acquisition Executive to lead our digital customer acquisition marketing strategy, tactics, planning and execution. We believe you should be highly analytical, data driven and seek to improve upon our key KPIs by acquiring the right type of customer.
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring, and analyzing product user acquisition campaigns.
- Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance.
- Work with internal developers, marketing and customer success teams to maximize the impact of inflow of customers.
- Work with development and product teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
- Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results.
- Maintain good campaign performance to align with strategy and objectives
- Work closely with the Content Marketing & Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize campaigns
- Analyze and report performance KPIs, ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- 2+ years experience in high-scale performance marketing role with User Acquisition
- Experience in performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, lead generation or consulting
- Preferably in the fields of computer science, marketing, or business development
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven and Growth mindset
- Strong work ethic, with ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Listening others & have flexibility at work
- You're a results-oriented, proactive & energetic person
- Have a great Analytical/Methodical Skills
- Proficiency in Excel or Tableau
- Proof of Ads certifications/training: Google Ads Certifications, Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Passion for ecommerce
- Experience with SaaS products
- User empathy mindset
- Salary range: $700 – $1100 NET/month.
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: 1-3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9, 1/1, v.v...
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Opportunities to learn and grow global SaaS products for thousands of entrepreneurs worldwide
- Work in a young & dynamic Growth Marketing Team that offers you various opportunities in several functions.
- Collaborative and Passionate Colleague.
- Professional and Creative Office View.
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Ability to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. Learn and grow with a talented team. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Working time: 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM , 02:00 PM – 06:00 PM, from Monday to Friday. Employees have two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday).