Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for a Partnership Manager with a range of expertise from mixed-methods generalists to specialists in qualitative and quantitative research methods. As the Partnership Manager, you’ll be responsible for seeking, cooperating, and maintaining relationships with business partners to develop opportunities to increase active users and revenue. Let’s join us to collaborate & build, learn, and grow together.
Strategies & Planning:
- Research & update market trends as well as competitors to define and propose cooperation strategies with partners
- Create & develop Partnerships strategies and action plans base on Marketing strategies
- Build & maintain potential partners network
- Create suitable cooperation offers for partners on win-win mindset
- Implement partnership activities to maximize upside in a business partnership (include but not limited: Boost Brand Awareness of products; Increasing Traffic; Organizing and participating in events, webinars, communities…)
- Collaborate with other teams to enable the future of our integrations/technical partnerships ecosystem, and define solutions.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing & Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Track & monitor data and metrics to measure partnership success
- 2+ years experience in a similar role or a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships
- Experience in Sales, Partnership, Account Management, Business Development, Strategy Consulting or related role
- Preferably in the fields of marketing, advertising, technology, or media
- Proven leadership ability and effectiveness in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Ability to effectively communicate and handle time-sensitive, high-pressure situations with international partners across varying time zones.
- A data-driven approach to strategy and decision making
- Fluent English (IELTS 7.5)
- Experience in community building/management
- Good verbal and written (French, Spanish, Chinese or Japanese)
- Knowledge in Shopify, Impact.com, Taffiliate
- Salary range: Upto $2200 Gross
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)