Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for Freelance Content Writer to produce various types of content for our company’s SaaS product to publish on multiple marketing channels. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company.
- Conduct well-research on products, competition, industry, and marketing goals/objectives
- Plan and implement multi-channel content calendar: website, software, social media, email, webinar, partners
- Coordinate with the design team to create visual materials
- Copy-write content for inbound marketing activities such as blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, testimonials, newsletters, social media, tutorials, partners
- Copy-write content for lead nurturing programs such as email campaigns, onboarding guides, help center articles
- Measure campaigns’ effectiveness with KPIs
- Collaborate with the Marketing team & creative team in order to establish storytelling that is aligned with our brand standards & marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English Literature, Communications, or related fields
- 1+ years of professional experience required in developing marketing & sales content effective
- Proven experience in creating content for a fast-paced tech company
- An eye for detail, grammar, and spotting errors
- Native or C2 English proficiency
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research
- Knowledge of various marketing, analytics tools & channels
- Experience in B2B SaaS content production is a plus
- Salary range: Up to $100/article
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Work remotely and flexible working hours