Why We Are Looking For You
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Specialist in this high growth rate stage, who can work directly with our customers all over the world.
After purchasing/sale for the product is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle to ensure customers have the best experience in this product and service, and no negative reviews left.
You’re a great match if you:
- Effectively prioritize, multitask, and engage with customers.
- Possess empathy, diplomacy, and poise under pressure when working through customer concerns.
- Put the team above yourself - elevating the group's performance through proactive collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Communicate with customers via live chat platform to help them get familiar with the product or provide them the appropriate document included in conversations.
- Listen to customers and working with technical staff to figure out what their issues exactly are and solve them as soon as possible.
- Ability to own the customer experience and deliver more than their expectations, treat them well as a guest in your own home
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users of the product
- Thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication – including: email, chat, ticket and social media such as Facebook Group
- Collaborating with technical staff to learn the product and support the customers to use it effectively
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that help to improve our products and create a better customer experience
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
- Salary range: $400-600 NET per month
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months. + Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise 2 times per year and Team Leader promotion opportunity.
- Days off: 12 annual leaves/ year and 12 remote working days/ year.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Working directly with foreign customers and colleagues, leverage your Business English Communication skills.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: Regular team building activities, tickets to conferences, sporty activities, etc.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members & Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
- Working time (optional): Sunday to Thursday (6:00 AM - 3:00 PM) or Tuesday to Saturday (6:00 AM – 3:00PM)
Why you'll love working here
Becoming a member in CS team, you will:
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Deliver a top-notch customer experience which helps customers to maximum their benefits
- Become an expert with in - depth knowledge about world-class products and services
- Own valuable customer relationships in one of the fastest thriving industries.