Why we're looking for you
With a team of talented people who are eager to learn and develop further as the best product building specialists in order to create a convenient, delightful and best user experience. We are looking for someone like you, to build a great and world-class user experience for users. Let’s join us to collaborate & build, learn and grow together.
- Analyze and organize raw data, propose suitable service, review, and design the architecture of data lake, perform ETL and data integration activities
- Build data systems and develop data pipelines/processing/storages/consuming to align with the business requirements and data models - Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Designing automated reporting and providing recommendations to business users.
- Provide analysis for actionable insights and report to manager level to support driving the business decision forward.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Code data adapter from various data sources (Google Analytic, Facebook, Webhook APIs...)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Other data requests
- 2 Years working experience as Data Engineer/BI Developer or in a similar role
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) framework
- Good knowledge of SQL, MS Excel, Power BI
- Good experimental method
- Experienced with data querying such as AWS Glue, Airflow, etc
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Previous experience in API data from Marketing Platform (Facebook, Google, Agency,...)
- Previous experience in App/website tracking
- Salary range: Negotiation
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)