Why we’re looking for you
We're planning a big launch! After years of product development and marketing, we want to publish a unique opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing to join GemPages before the big scale-up. We're looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to lead our digital customer acquisition marketing strategy, tactics, planning, and execution. We believe you should be highly analytical, and data-driven and seek to improve upon our key KPIs by acquiring the right type of customer.
- Develop and implement comprehensive performance marketing strategies for our product on Shopify to drive user acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Plan, execute, and optimize performance marketing campaigns across various digital channels, including search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, social media advertising, affiliate marketing, and email marketing, with a focus on targeted audience.
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis within the SaaS industry, the page builder products on Shopify to identify target audiences, competitive landscapes, and opportunities for campaign optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product management, and customer success, to ensure alignment between marketing efforts and overall business objectives.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to the industry and establish campaign tracking and reporting frameworks to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and identify areas for improvement to optimize campaign targeting, messaging, and creative elements within the SaaS context.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies within the SaaS industry, and recommend innovative strategies to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members, fostering a collaborative and results-driven environment with a specific focus on SaaS marketing expertise.
- Proven experience as a Performance Marketing Specialist or similar roles
- In-depth knowledge of performance marketing strategies, tools, and techniques within the SaaS industry/ Shopify store builders, across various digital channels, including SEM, display advertising, social media advertising.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset, capable of extracting insights from campaign data within the SaaS context and making data-backed recommendations.
- Proficient in using performance marketing tools, analytics platforms, and ad management platforms (e.g., Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Google Analytics) with a focus on SaaS metrics and analytics.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large-scale performance marketing campaigns and budgets effectively within the SaaS industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners within the SaaS ecosystem.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in digital marketing and performance marketing within the SaaS industry.
- Proficiency in Excel or Tableau
- Proof of Ads certifications/training: Google Ads Certifications,
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Passion for e-commerce
- Experience with SaaS products
- User empathy mindset
- Salary range: Up to $1500 gross.
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team-building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working hours: From Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (check-in from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM (check out from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM).