Why we’re looking for you
We're planning a big launch! After years of product development and marketing, we want to publish a unique opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join GemPages before the big scale-up. We're looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to provide support for the growth marketing team and its initiatives.
- Develop and support go-to-market strategies across paid ads, social media, re-marketing, SEO, content, affiliates, and email marketing, for international markets.
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and turn learnings into actionable to build viral campaigns
- Develop and execute a social media marketing strategy that drives customer engagement, retention, sales, AOV, and LTV
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Content Marketing & Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize campaigns and ROI
- Analyze and report performance KPIs, and ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, performance marketing for international markets.
- Experience in email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, or any digital marketing channels.
- Preferably in the fields of computer science, marketing, or business development
- Up-to-date on the newest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Listening to others & have flexibility at work
- Proficiency in Excel
- Passion for e-commerce
- Experience with SaaS products
- User empathy mindset
- Salary range: up to $1,300
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team-building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working hours: From Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (check-in from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM (check out from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM).