Why We’re Looking For You
We are seeking a Frontend Tech Lead who will be responsible for creating high-quality applications that will reach consumers around the world. You'll work closely with our Product Managers, UI/UX designers, and developers to help translate business requirements and specifications into deliverable, high-quality product features.
The ideal candidate is self-sufficient and a strong team player who is curious and loves solving challenging problems. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is important.
What You'll Be Doing
You will be leading the frontend team of our successful product, making outstanding impacts that will empower thousands of eCommerce entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Suggest solutions to platform requirements, and think outside the box to get things done.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Ensure UI/UX of developed pages and software with pixel-perfect design.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Cooperate with the backend team to develop new plugins, features controls for eCommerce apps that serve thousands of global users.
- Interact with product designers, and backend developers to make sure back-end infrastructure is well-designed and implemented correctly.
- Lead/mentor/coach Frontend Developers with best practices including coding standards, design patterns, unit tests, tests, and deployment.
- Experience leading a team of developers in delivering quality software products.
- Great knowledge of HTML5, Tailwind CSS, CSS3, SASS/SCSS.
- Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms. Has good problem-solving skills.
- Know the process of deploying packages to NPM and setup flow automation deploy.
- Deep understanding of UI/UX Principles & User Behavior, using Figma for at least 1 year
- Familiarity with Graphql, and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.
- Teamwork: You’re willing to support other members to find out solutions & get things done.
- Mentoring: Ability to review code and give advice to the team members in the team
- English proficiency.
- Demo projects attached with your job application.
- Salary range: Up to $2,600.
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4 & 1/5, 2/9.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Favorite club: many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Opportunities to boost your career to a higher level: Become Top Product Developers, delight thousands of users and experts from all different countries.
- Training: Management Training, Product/ Tech Talk
- Treatment: weekly shoulder massage treatment, monthly team bonding, annual company trip.
Why you'll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment.
- Passionate colleague.
- Professional and creative office view.
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.