Why we are looking for you
We're looking for a Middle graphic designer who is passionate about design and extremely proactive at updating global design trends and regularly updates news on Behance, Dribble, Medium. Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, the graphic designer should be able to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
The successful candidate will have creative ideas with a problem solving mindset to find the right style and layout for every project. As a graphic designer, we hope you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content.
- Design web pages, advertisements, illustrations and other communication materials.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work closely with stakeholders, product teams to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- 2+ years of professional experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Figma.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Figma and other relevant design tools.
- Good at English (research, basic communication)
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- Basic knowledge of branding, user interface.
- Gross salary range: Up to $1,000 per month
- Performance review: 2 times per year
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)