Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for a dedicated Graphic Designer to join our fast-paced, hungry team working to bring the power of top-of-mind SaaS products to thousands of customers around the world.
You will be responsible for supporting the design and production of internal and external marketing materials by working closely with the Marketing team & Creative team to establish storytelling that is aligned with our brand standards & marketing objectives.
- Propose and conceptualize visuals based on requirements, present ideas and prepare rough drafts, based on the agreed brief and follow the brand guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with other members in creative, content & marketing team in co-creating the visual brief and to produce high standards of finished work.
- Manage timelines, milestones, and internal details on project work to ensure timely delivery for project work.
- Brainstorm and provide recommendations for full-funnel, content-oriented campaigns
- Ensure branding standards are consistent, maintained, and in-line with design and brand standards.
- Oversee and ensure output quality of one or more junior designers or interns
- Marketing design deliverables include: Social media content: Static and motion images and Digital Ad material: Static banner, motion banner; Sales/marketing collateral design, such as brochures, PDFs, presentations (PowerPoint and Google Slides); Newsletter
- 2+ years of experience in executing marketing designs or B2B graphic design experience
- Proficiency with creative tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustration, etc.) and Figma
- Strong portfolio over a wide range of creative projects
- Knowledge in Motion design or video editing
- Proven organizational & work management skills
- Work well in a fast-past, rapid-growth environment
- Good at English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or a related field is preferred
- Experience in IT/E-commerce/Saas/tech industry
- Knowledge in Motion design or video editing is a plus
- UX wireframing and web page design knowledge is a plus
- Salary range: Up to $1500 or negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team-building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Working time: From Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (check in from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM (check out from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM).