Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for a young and talented person to join our team and execute the various types of activities relating to our Internal Communication.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing, recruitment marketing and event organizing. You will work closely with the HR team to organize internal events to improve our employees’ engagement and simultaneously also promote our employer brands on multiple recruitment platforms to attract potential candidates.
- Support some paperwork and logistics for operations (printing, scanning, document editing, data storage and management, etc.)
- Support office management tasks (stationery management, office cleaning management, happy lunch, registration procedures with the
- Building Management Board, receiving - sending express billing,...)
- Design internal Communication publications according to Line Manager's instructions
- Support for delivering internal communications activities – including newsletters, slides, videos, blogs, radio, etc.
- Support to organizing internal events (purchasing, setup, payment, take photos,...)
- Book meeting schedules and manage meeting room systems
- Support L&D tasks
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Less than 1 year of experience (open for Fresher who can work full time), prefer majoring in Marketing, Communications, Ecommerce or similar majors
- Basic knowledge of graphic design fundamentals and experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Canva, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Experience in writing, editing, and proofreading would be a distinct advantage.
- Well done at taking photos and familiar with creating short videos (such as tiktok content) would be a plus
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Outgoing, proactive and sociable
- Fast-learner, hardworking, open for challenges
- Can do attitude
- Salary range: Negotiate
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Opportunity to work in global projects of a fast developing environment and being a part of an energetic team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Be creative according to your own abilities
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience in operations works
- Opportunity to develop and advance to higher positions
- Regular connection with the HR, Design, Development, Product and Operations in Departments and Company Functions.
- Joining dynamic multi-culture work environment which helps strengthen your English communication skills
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)