Why We’re Looking For You
We are looking for an experienced designer to be the design owner and strategic partner with the technology and product teams on key initiatives. Someone passionate about developing strategies based on insights from customers, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products.
The Product Design team is at the heart of Seal Commerce, developing new features and experiences for 50,000+ users. At the heart of the company, you will work alongside and help lead the team that owns the core Seal Commerce's product. As we look to evolve and transform product design in the coming years, you will be a key driver in that evolution.
Working closely alongside developers, research/insights, and product managers you will have ownership over key parts of the product while also driving the overall product strategic direction.
- Be responsible for advocating for the importance of UCD, UX + UX research, lean and agile methodologies throughout the design team and whenever interacting with those outside the design team
- Work with product and engineering to define and improve the product design process. Be the ultimate owner of this process.
- Produce high-quality sketches, wireframes and mockups at various degrees of fidelity, as necessary throughout a lean design process
- Define creative, usable, high quality interactions and experiences
- Own and help to define the user testing and user research process
- Help to define the design process for non-product design
- Work on and manage the brand and marketing website
- Be responsible for identifying staffing, process or other resource holes in the design team and helping to fill them
- Work with product managers and teams to improve the end to end product delivery process, including interactions with engineering, QA, product and wider business
- Mentor and manage junior product and visual designers
- Engage with the management and running of the business generally
- You have 3+ years of experience in owning the end-to-end product design process.
- You have a user-centric design and want to craft products/features that truly have a meaningful impact.
- Deep knowledge and experience of UX and UI design
- Strong experience of user research, user testing, and an interest in product discovery
- Management and preferably also leadership experience
- Preferably, some experience of designing design processes in small - medium-sized companies and ensuring consistency across multiple teams
- You have good English communication skills.
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- You are familiar with SAAS products is a plus.
- You are comfortable working closely with product managers, developers, researchers, and data analysts. You can synthesize and incorporate their points of view in your work.
- You are an incredible designer with many products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome experiences.
- You are a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
- Salary range: 35M - 70M Gross/ Month.
- Yearly bonuses: 13th-month salary bonus + performance bonus.
- Monthly Incentive Payouts Awards for “Team Spotlight”.
- Holiday bonus: New Year’s Day, International Labor Day, Vietnam’s Independence Day, Employees birthdays, etc.
- Remote working days: 12 days per year.
- Annual leaves: 12 days per year.
- Performance review: twice a year.
- Treatment: annual health check-up at top clinic in VN, weekly shoulder massage treatment, monthly team bonding, travel 1-2 times/year
- Favorite club: many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Training program according to the Company’s policy.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Working Time: Mon - Friday
- Stock option/equity in a million-dollars startup
- Become a key member of BOD/BOM to grow our company to the next level
- Work with venture capital funds & top-class partners in the IT industry
- Opportunity to grow our products in global markets, expand to several branches throughout the countries.
Why you'll love working here
- Attractive compensation with a salary, bonuses, and stock options.
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Opportunities to boost your career to a higher level.
- Collaborative and supportive environment.
- Passionate colleagues.
- Professional and creative office view.