Why we’re looking for you
We are seeking a talented and motivated Marketing Executive to join our team and drive the growth of our brand through effective social media management, online community building, and marketing tool oversight. You’ll be responsible for fostering a strong online community, and effectively utilizing marketing tools to enhance brand visibility and customer engagement.
- Plan and execute community-centric activities, including live streaming, contests, giveaways, webinars, or any initiatives that foster positive interactions between community members and GemPages
- Monitor and manage day-to-day social media activities by responding to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify key social media trends, emerging platforms, and innovative strategies to continuously improve and optimize social media efforts
- Measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Utilize social media analytics tools to track, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns and content, making data-driven recommendations for improvement
- Plan and execute in-app and email campaigns to drive user engagement and revenue growth
- Manage vendors and freelancers to ensure the seamless execution of our marketing initiatives
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including customer support, product development, etc. to drive customer engagement with GemPages
- Other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Department
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
2+ years of experience in community marketing, social media management, and digital marketing. Experience in the tech industry is preferred.
- Strong understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and their respective best practices
- Proficiency in using analytics platforms (e.g., Social Media Insights) and marketing automation tools (e.g., email marketing, in-app)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and engage with diverse audiences.
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for design, photography, and videography.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team-building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleagues
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working hours: From Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (check in from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM (check out from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM).