Why we’re looking for you
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our team. As a Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in various Marketing functions and contribute to the overall success of our Marketing department. You will support the Marketing team in tasks such as completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns, or preparing promotional materials, and participating in various Marketing activities. This internship will provide valuable exposure to the field of marketing and help develop your skills.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Managing social media campaigns
- Updating and tracking partnership databases
- Assist CMO and execute assigned tasks
- Undergraduate or graduate students preferred majoring in Marketing, Business
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible mindset with a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Monthly Internship allowance: 6,000,000 VND
- Meal & Parking fees provided
- Working time: Fulltime
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Professional and creative office view
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Gain hands-on experience and develop a solid foundation in various Marketing functions as well as a comprehensive understanding of Marketing operations that contribute to your overall knowledge and competency in the field.
- Work closely with Marketing professionals who can provide mentorship and guidance, allowing you to enhance your knowledge and skills in the field.
- Expand your professional network, establish connections, and learn from experienced professionals in the field.
- Opportunities to develop transferable skills such as communication, problem-solving, teamwork, and time management.
- Receive reference or recommendation from the Marketing team, which can enhance your future job prospects.