Why We’re Looking For You
We’re hiring a mid- senior UI/ UX designer who have been experienced in designing clean & modern user interfaces. With a team of talented people who are eager to learn and develop further as the best product building specialists in order to create a convenient, delightful and best user experience. We are looking for someone like you, to build a great and world-class user experience (UI/UX) for users. Let’s join us to collaborate & build, learn and grow together.
- Deliver attractive and effective user interfaces to elevate the aesthetic of the product.
- Work closely with the product team to create new features and ensure any UI solutions will help to compliment the overall user experience and journey.
- Participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices.
- Contribute to the product’s design system.
- Collaborate with PM and cross-functional teams to think through and craft flows, wireframes.
- Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
- Good presentation and facilitation ability to walkthrough the product team on user experience journeys.
- 1+ year of experience in designing Web/ Apps.
- Sharp, pixel-perfect visual skills and experience in the (latest) design softwares (Figma, Sketch, XD, Illustrator, etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, presentation.
- Good at English (research, basic communication).
- Have product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or related fields is a plus.
- Familiarity with SAAS products is a plus.
- We would prefer it if you could provide your portfolio that shows the history of work
- Salary range: 13M - 30M/ Month
- Signing Bonus: 1 month gross salary
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Monthly Incentive Payouts Awards for “Employees of The Month”
- Holiday bonus: New Year’s Day, International Labor Day, Vietnam’s Independence Day, Employees birthdays, etc.
- Remote working days: 12 days per year.
- Annual leaves: 12 days per year.
- Performance review: twice a year.
- Treatment: annual health check-up at top clinic in VN, weekly shoulder massage treatment, monthly team bonding, travel 1-2 times/year
- Favorite club: many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Training program according to the Company’s policy.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Working Time: Mon - Friday
Why you’ll love working here
- Ability to join in every step of product development, from research, brainstorming, prototype, wireframe for tracking & analysis. You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas or discussing with marketing, customer support teams. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.