As a Part-Time Customer Support Specialist, your primary role is to assist customers in using our products effectively and resolving any issues they encounter. You'll communicate with customers via live chat, providing guidance and empowering them to make the most of our offerings.
- Communicate with customers via the live chat platform to help them get familiar with the product or provide them with the appropriate document included in conversations.
- Listen to customers and work with technical staff to figure out what their issues exactly are and solve them as soon as possible.
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users of the product.
- Thrive on providing support through many different channels of communication, including: email, chat, tickets, and social media such as Facebook Groups.
- Collaborate with technical staff to learn the product and support the customers in using it effectively.
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that helps improve our products and create a better customer experience
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Excellent English skills, especially in writing and reading (English level should be equivalent to IELTS 6.5/TOEIC 850 and up);
- Good computer skills (familiar with MS Office & Google applications);
- Having experience in Customer Support is an advantage (preferred in technology/ e-commerce).
- Must be a good team player, capable of working independently as well.
- Patience, attentiveness, and goal-oriented focus.
- Being empathy — the ability to understand and share the feelings of another — is more of a character trait than a skill.
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom-out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm;
- College students and freshmen are preferable;
- Attractive part-time salary
- Opportunities on a wide range of projects, receive guidance & feedback from successful customer success professionals
- On-job training and participation in practical activities that improve expertise, interpersonal skills, and career orientation.
- The work is 100% online
- Flexible schedule for students.
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindsets.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Support team is working based on shifts covering 24/7. Each shift can last 4 or 6 hours depending on the time of the shift. At least 20 hours/per are required:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- Evening: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am