Why we’re looking for you
We’re hiring Senior product designers who are fluent in the UX knowledge. This candidate makes design defensible with user research and other tools, uses framework and hypothesis based approach.
He/ she can design holistic experiences with big picture strategy, can tackle undefined complex projects, can lead projects from beginning to end, owns and influences key metrics
The ideal candidate should know when to involve other stakeholders, have the ability to synthesize multiple inputs and feedback from stakeholders into a cohesive approach.
You will join the product team to enhance the customer experience in our product ecosystem for thousands of global customers through conducting research, analysis, products’ improvement, etc.
- Participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices.
- Monitor and analyze performance data for product features
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Contribute to the product’s design system.
- Create flows, sketches, prototypes, wireframes, and high fidelity mockups to communicate concepts, solicit feedback and drive an aligned approach among your team and stakeholders.
- Work closely with the product team to create new features and ensure any UI/ UX solutions will help to compliment the overall user experience and journey.
- Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
- Good presentation and facilitation ability to walkthrough the product team on user experience journeys.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as an UX Designer/ Product Designer.
- Experience in how to research & analyze complex user flows and distill them into easy to use experiences. Ability to use data to make decisions.
- An understanding of customers' needs, not what we want, based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Good working experience or knowledge of UX (and Interaction Design is a plus).
- Have product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience.
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Experience in the latest design softwares (Figma, Sketch, XD, Illustrator, etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, presentation.
- Good at English (research, basic communication).
- Familiarity with SAAS products is a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Salary range: 30M - 60M/ Month
- Signing Bonus: 1 month gross salary
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Monthly Incentive Payouts Awards for “Employees of The Month”
- Holiday bonus: New Year’s Day, International Labor Day, Vietnam’s Independence Day, Employees birthday, etc.
- Remote working days: 12 days per year.
- Annual leaves: 12 days per year.
- Performance review: twice a year.
- Treatment: annual health check-up at top clinic in VN, weekly shoulder massage treatment, monthly team bonding, travel 1-2 times/year
- Favorite club: many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Training program according to the Company’s policy.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Working Time: Mon - Friday
Why you'll love working here:
- Opportunities to boost your career to a higher level: train to become a top product owner, delight thousands of users and experts from all different countries.
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Ability to join in every step of product development, from research, brainstorming, prototype, wireframe for tracking & analysis. You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas or discussing with marketing, customer support teams. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.