Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for an experienced Remote Customer Success Specialist in this high growth rate stage, who will primarily be covering North American business hours, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST from Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday.
After purchasing/sale for the product is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle to ensure customers have the best experience in this product and service, and no negative reviews left.
You’re a great match if you
- Effectively prioritize, multitask, and engage with customers.
- Possess empathy, diplomacy, and poise under pressure when working through customer concerns.
- Put the team above yourself - elevating the group's performance through proactive collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Provide New User Education: Welcome new users and deliver thorough answers to questions that may arise as they learn the app
- Troubleshoot: Communicate with users to understand the issues they're experiencing, and give updates in a friendly & timely manner
- Maintain Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain “time blocks” during which you will be monitoring live chat and email for inbound messages from users
- Conduct Case Escalation: Collaborate with Technical Support team members to escalate code-related threads or potential bugs.
- 3+ years of experience doing customer support for a US based tech company, ideally a software company. Live-chat support experience is an advantage.
- Good Knowledge about e-commerce is a big plus.
- Fluency in the English language, demonstrated in communication and writing skills.
- Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule (dependent on location).
- A great attitude and desire to help people
- A stable, high-speed internet connection.
- Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc is a plus
- Salary range: Up to $800
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise 2 times per year and Team Leader promotion opportunity.
- Days off: 12 annual leaves/ year.
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Deliver a top-notch customer experience which helps customers to maximum their benefits
- Become an expert with in - depth knowledge about world-class products and services
- Own valuable customer relationships in one of the fastest thriving industries.