Why we’re looking for you
With a team of talented people who are eager to learn and develop further as the best product building specialists in order to create a convenient, delightful and best user experience. We are looking for someone like you, to build a great and world-class user experience for users. Let’s join us to collaborate & build, learn and grow together.
- Responsible for organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related events;
- Manage project progress and ensure the delivery team commits to their definition of done
- Work closely with stakeholders to clarify requirements, priority, timelines, etc.
- Manage Master Story List (MSL), ensuring it is adequately maintained, stories are up to date and ready to play into a sprint.
- In charge of weekly, monthly and other project reports
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Deeply knowledge about Scrum methodology, processes, and practices
- Experience in working as Quality Assurance/Tester/BA/PM (Scrum) or related positions is plus
- Expertise in Project Management tools such as Clickup, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary range: up to $2,500 gross per month
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)