Why we’re looking for you
We’re looking for a creative thinker with an audience-first mindset for this position. Candidates will be experts in attracting leads and nurturing customers through the strategic use of content. You’ll be responsible for ideating, researching, writing, and disseminating content that informs, entertains, and engages Shopify sellers.
Staying up to date on marketing trends, as well as legal tech news, is vital to your success in this role. Deep experience with inbound marketing, owning a content calendar, and generating leads is a must. Your ultimate goal will be to increase meaningful web traffic and drive brand awareness.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products: GemPages
- Write thoughtful, compelling marketing content to grow the Devpost brand and support every stage of the customer journey, targeting key personas to engage, educate, and inspire buyers.
- Produce a wide range of content types, including blogs, case studies, emails, ebooks, infographics, social ads, website/landing page copy, sales collateral, videos, webinars, and other relevant content types to support prospect and customer marketing.
- Launch and grow an SEO-optimized blog to increase high-quality inbound web traffic.
- Plan and implement multi-channel content calendar: website, software, social media, email, webinar, and partners.
- Coordinate with the design team to create visual materials
- Create & proofread, and copy-write content for inbound marketing activities such as blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, testimonials, newsletters, and social media.
- Copy-write content for lead nurturing programs such as email campaigns, onboarding guides, and help center articles.
- Measure campaigns’ effectiveness with KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team & creative team in order to establish storytelling that is aligned with our brand standards & marketing objectives.
- Demonstrable track record of improving content for the web, blog and a passion for editing and creating content.
- 3+ years of experience in inbound marketing for a B2B software company
- Excellent English Skills: IELTS 7.0 or equivalent
- Content strategist who is passionate about connecting with audiences through exceptional storytelling
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- You are a highly skilled writer; you know how to hold people’s attention with your words, whether via a quippy social media post, a thought-provoking blog, or a comprehensive Whitepaper.
- Salary range: Up to $1200 or negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance
- bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team-building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working hours: From Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (check in from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM (check out from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM).