Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for a Content Writer to produce various types of content for our company’s SaaS product to publish on multiple marketing channels. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products: GemPages, Ecomsolid.
- Conduct well-research on products, competition, industry, and marketing goals/objectives
- Use analytics & data tools to create effective content strategies
- Plan and implement multi-channel content calendar: website, software, social media, email, webinar, partners
- Review and update existing content
- Copy-write content for inbound marketing activities such as blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, testimonials, newsletters, social media, tutorials, partners
- Copy-write content for lead nurturing programs such as email campaigns, onboarding guides, help center articles
- Coordinate with the design team to create visual materials
- Measure campaigns’ effectiveness with KPIs
- Collaborate with the Marketing team & creative team in order to establish storytelling that is aligned with our brand standards & marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English Literature, Communications, or related fields
- 4+ years of professional experience required in developing marketing & sales content effective
- Proven experience in creating content for a fast-paced tech company
- Proven excellence across a variety of written content, formats with a focus on delivering and being measured by results (brand awareness, social proof, education, click-through, and lead conversion)
- An eye for detail, grammar, and spotting errors
- Native or C2 English proficiency
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research
- Knowledge of various marketing, analytics tools & channels
Nice to have:
- Experience in B2B SaaS content production
- Basic knowledge of Web Design
- Understanding of the technical aspects of SEM/PPC
- Salary range: Upto $1200 or negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team-building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working hours: From Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (check in from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM (check out from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM).