Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist in this high growth rate stage. As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
We take intense pride in helping global merchants handle their online business operations. Your contribution to technical problem solving will have a dramatic impact on thousands of entrepreneurs and enterprises around the world.
You’re a great match if
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- Prioritize and manage daily tasks to efficiently address customer inquiries and technical issues within established response times
- Effectively communicate technical information/solutions to Customers
- Support agents concisely and understandably, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Follow established troubleshooting guidelines and procedures to address common customer queries and technical challenges, proficiently diagnose and resolve straightforward technical issues, and escalate complex cases to higher levels as needed
- Collaborate with related teams to solve the issues and provide customers insight for product development
- Document troubleshooting steps and outcomes to create a knowledge base for future reference and learning
- Adhere to established data privacy and security protocols, ensuring sensitive customer information is handled with care
- Recognise and follow escalation procedures for potential data breaches or security concerns, promptly notifying relevant teams
- Knowledge in the open-source system and Shopify platform is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and and independently
- You’re passionate about eCommerce. Comfort in a startup environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Salary range: Negotiate
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months. + Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise 2 times per year and Team Leader promotion opportunity.
- Days off: 12 annual leaves/ year and 12 remote working days/ year.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Working directly with foreign customers and colleagues, leverage your
- Business English Communication skills.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: Regular team building activities, tickets to conferences, sporty activities, etc.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members & Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam
- Work remotely (after probation)
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Deliver a top-notch customer experience which helps customers to maximum their benefits
- Become an expert with in - depth knowledge about world-class products and services
- Own valuable customer relationships in one of the fastest thriving industries.
- Working time (optional):
- Day Shift: 08:00AM - 05:00PM
- Night Shift: 08:00PM - 02:00AM