Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for 2 Middle Testers to assess software quality through Manual Testing for Ecommerce Domain. You will be responsible for ensuring that our products, applications and systems work well. You should have a keen eye for details, are organized and systematic, and highly passionate about quality.
This is a high visibility team where you will make a direct positive impact on customer experience and the business. If you enjoy broadening your technical skills, building a new product, and working in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and innovation, then you can be part of a warm and fun Scrum team engaging in web and mobile tests. Come value add us with your experience and expertise!
- Study and analyze requirements and system specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with internal teams (e.g developers and team leaders) to identify system requirements/the customer needs.
- Create test design and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize testing activities
- Perform thorough regression testing/exploratory testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshoot and report bugs and errors to development teams
- At least 2 years’ experience in software Testing (API, Web, Mobile Testing, …), preferably in the ecommerce domain
- Basic knowledge about UI/UX
- Cross browser, cross platform, and responsive web/mobile testing experience
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Analytical mind and good problem-solving skills
Proactive, responsible, organized, able to work independently, and gives attention to detail
- Reading/writing in English at intermediate level. (TOEIC 500point)
- ISTQB Foundation certification is plus
- Salary range: Up to $1,500 Gross per month
- Performance review: 2 times per year
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)