Why we’re looking for you
Our mission is to understand the people who will use our products so that we can make informed decisions across the organization through evidence-based insights. To do that, we are hiring a User Research with a range of expertise from mixed-methods generalists to specialists in qualitative and quantitative research methods. Let’s join us to collaborate & build, learn and grow together.
- Prioritize and initiate the highest-impact research projects in collaboration with your cross-functional partners
- Contribute to short-term product roadmaps
- Identify opportunities to develop deep, long-lasting knowledge, tying into longer-term strategies within your team
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Business Intelligence team to deepen our knowledge around markets, segments and competitors
- Choose the best research methodology, tool and communication method to share high-quality findings.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality research standards.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in conducting UX Research studies in a multi-disciplinary team within a product-led organization
- Comfortable challenging and shaping research requests independently
- Experienced in defining, evaluating and prioritizing research opportunities in order of importance, urgency, and impact
- Comprehensive knowledge of research design fundamentals
- Experienced in data collection and analysis
- Understand which research methods are most appropriate for the project (eg. qualitative vs quantitative)
- Experience with participant recruitment, usability testing, survey and other efficient research tools
- Executes projects using mixed-methods and constantly expands on their knowledge of alternative approaches and methods both with and without senior researchers
- Collaborates well with others to achieve high-impact insights
- Follows governance responsibilities in all activities
- Open to feedback, learning and growth opportunities
- Salary range: Upto $2,000 Gross
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleague
- Professional and creative office view
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)