Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for an experienced Remote Technical Support Specialist in this high growth rate stage, who will primarily be covering North American business hours, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST from Sunday to Thursday.
As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide live-chat based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
We take intense pride in helping global merchants handle their online business operations. Your contribution to technical problem solving will have a dramatic impact on thousands of entrepreneurs and enterprises around the world.
You’re a great match if
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- Knowledge in the open-source system and Shopify platform is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and and independently
- You’re passionate about eCommerce. Comfort in a startup environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Salary range: Up to $1000 (depending on your skills and experience)
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise 2 times per year and Team Leader promotion opportunity.
- Days off: 12 annual leaves/ year.
Why you’ll love working here
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleagues
- Professional and creative office view
- Training activities from team leaders in technical support skills and customer-centric mindset
- Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
- Opportunities to work directly with foreign customers and colleagues, leverage your Business English Communication skills