Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for a young and talented person to join our HR team and
execute the various types of activities relating to our Employer Brands and
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital
publishing, recruitment marketing and event organizing. You will work closely with Talent Acquisition Leader and Human Resources Manager to organize internal events to improve our employees’ engagement and simultaneously also promote our employer brands on multiple recruitment platforms to attract potential candidates.
Employer Branding (50%)
● Create and implement content on all platforms such as Website, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok), press, newsletters, brochure, flyers, recruitment marketing materials,...
● Liaised with HR admin, suppliers, vendors to produce and manage marketing collaterals
● Support and coordinate partnership (external) events
● Work closely with other teams to execute projects related to improving
continuously all online channels' content, layout, interface optimization.
● Undertake other tasks from line manager
Internal Communication (50%)
● Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
● Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin, etc. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
● Implement and deliver internal monthly events
● University/Bachelor’s degree, prefer major in Marketing, Human Resources,
● At least 2+ years of experience in employer branding or internal
● Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
● Excellent communication, event organizing, time management
● Strong presentation skills
● Creative, result-oriented, user-focused
● Fast-learner, hardworking, open for challenges
● Salary range: $500 - $1000 Gross
● Performance review: 2 times per year.
● Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
● Lunch meal + Parking fees provided.
● 12 remote working days/ year.
● 12 annual leaves/ year.
● Bonus on birthday, 30/4&1/5, 2/9.
● Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
● Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
● Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
● Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
Why you’ll love working here
● Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
● Collaborative and supportive environment
● Young and passionate colleague
● Professional and creative office view
● Clear & Scientific Agile Framework on the whole company workflow & culture.
● You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development.
Even working with the CEO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a
strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
● Flexible working time:
Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm