Why we're looking for you
With a team of talented people who are eager to learn and develop further as the best product building specialists in order to create a convenient, delightful and best user experience. We are looking for someone like you, to build a great and world-class user experience (UI/UX) for users.
He/She has practiced atomic design methodology, and structured design neatly and logically. The ideal candidate has been experienced in designing clean & modern user interfaces, have high standards of UI qualification. Also, He/She has keen eyes for aesthetics and details, and understands the importance of consistency in interaction design and design principles.
You will join the product team to enhance the customer experience in our product ecosystem for thousands of global customers through conducting research, analysis, products’ improvement, etc.
- Participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices.
- Deliver attractive experience and effective user interfaces to elevate the aesthetic and efficiency of the product.
- Contribute to the Gem design system.
- Collaborate with PM and cross-functional teams to think through and craft flows, wireframes.
- Work closely with the product team to create new features and ensure any UI solutions will help to compliment the overall user experience and journey.
- Good presentation and facilitation ability to walkthrough the product team on user experience journeys.
- 2+ year of experience in designing Web/ Apps.
- Sharp, well-organized, pixel-perfect visual skills and experience in the (latest) design softwares (Figma, Sketch, XD, Illustrator, etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and presentation.
- Good at English (research, basic communication).
- Have product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or related fields is a plus.
- Familiarity with SAAS products is a plus.
- We would prefer it if you could provide your portfolio that shows the history of work
- Salary range: $600 - $1,300/ Month
- Signing Bonus: 1month gross salary
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Monthly Incentive Payouts Awards for “Employees of The Month”
- Holiday bonus: New Year’s Day, International Labor Day, Vietnam’s Independence Day, Employees birthdays, etc.
- Remote working days: 12 days per year.
- Annual leaves: 12 days per year.
- Performance review: twice a year.
- Treatment: annual health check-up at top clinic in VN, weekly shoulder massage treatment, monthly team bonding, travel 1-2 times/year